Jebel Ali is one of Dubai's oldest industrial districts. It is best known for being the largest marine port in the Middle East, connecting more than 150 ports worldwide.
Types of Warehouses
- Different types and sizes of warehouses are available. The region is preferred for storing goods related to construction and similar industries.
- Highly priced warehouses
- Good connectivity to the city
Why should you consider a warehouse in JEBEL ALI
01Location is a major advantage in Jebel Ali, having ready access to the port
02Availability of accessory services for industries, manufacturing, construction etc
01Very difficult to find available warehouses
02The cost of warehouses is higher than DIP, but the built quality is not comparable
03Very crowded and a complete industrial dry area
JEBEL ALI Storage - Our Ratings
Types of warehouses 7/10
Size Availability 6/10
Choose the Right Warehouse for Your Business
When choosing a warehouse for your business in the UAE, it is important to consider the nature of your business and your specific needs.
- The location of the warehouse depends on the type of your business. Choose a warehouse that is easily accessible to your customers and suppliers.
- The cost of a warehouse in the UAE can vary significantly depending on its size, location, and type of business. Choose a warehouse keeping in mind these factors and your budget.
- Storage Requirements:
- Assess your storage requirements. It is essential to ensure the warehouse size suits your needs. Check the availability of delivery loading bays, lift access, stairs access, etc.
- Flexible warehousing:
- Consider flexibility, such as short and long-term storage facilities. Such flexibility is essential in the UAE as businesses should be able to adapt to changes in the market easily. You can reduce costs while giving your business the freedom to expand in the future.
Are you looking for a warehouse in JEBEL ALI?
The JEBEL ALI region offers a wide range of benefits for companies that opt for warehousing facilities in the free zone. These facilities provide them with an environment that helps them optimize their operations and reduce costs. It has the advantage of a strategic location, connecting it to markets in the Middle East, Africa, and Asia. Businesses can access world-class transportation networks connecting them to international markets, allowing them to transport products across the globe quickly. JEBEL ALI is an ideal choice for having a warehouse if your businesses require easy access to international markets. You can find warehouses with world-class infrastructure offering high-quality storage facilities.