National Industries Park (NIP)
National Industries Park (NIP), previously known as Dubai Technopark (DTP), is located at the heart of the Dubai Industrial district. You can find storage solutions for manufacturing sectors, including food and beverage, machinery, equipment, and chemicals.
Types of Warehouses
- Different types and sizes of warehouses are available in limited numbers - General Cargo, Food Grade, Cold Storage, MOH-approved warehouses, Open Yard, etc.
- Economic warehouses in Dubai
- DIC is located centrally in the industrial and logistics corridor of Dubai. It is close to both Al Maktoum airport and Jebel Ali port. NIP is also connected directly to Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road and Emirates Road.
Why should you consider a warehouse in National Industries Park (NIP)
01The warehouses are ideal if you want to be close to the port and transport goods to both Dubai and Abu Dhabi
02Economical prices when compared to other areas
01Far away from the city
02Options for warehouses are fewer in this region
03Smaller warehouses are not easily available
National Industries Park (NIP) Storage - Our Ratings
Types of warehouses 6/10
Size Availability 8/10
Choose the Right Warehouse for Your Business
When choosing a warehouse for your business in the UAE, it is important to consider the nature of your business and your specific needs.
- The location of the warehouse depends on the type of your business. Choose a warehouse that is easily accessible to your customers and suppliers.
- The cost of a warehouse in the UAE can vary significantly depending on its size, location, and type of business. Choose a warehouse keeping in mind these factors and your budget.
- Storage Requirements:
- Assess your storage requirements. It is essential to ensure the warehouse size suits your needs. Check the availability of delivery loading bays, lift access, stairs access, etc.
- Flexible warehousing:
- Consider flexibility, such as short and long-term storage facilities. Such flexibility is essential in the UAE as businesses should be able to adapt to changes in the market easily. You can reduce costs while giving your business the freedom to expand in the future.
Are you looking for a warehouse in National Industries Park (NIP)?
The National Industries Park (NIP) region offers a wide range of benefits for companies that opt for warehousing facilities in the free zone. These facilities provide them with an environment that helps them optimize their operations and reduce costs. It has the advantage of a strategic location, connecting it to markets in the Middle East, Africa, and Asia. Businesses can access world-class transportation networks connecting them to international markets, allowing them to transport products across the globe quickly. JEBEL ALI is an ideal choice for having a warehouse if your businesses require easy access to international markets. You can find warehouses with world-class infrastructure offering high-quality storage facilities.