Al Quoz is one of the oldest manufacturing hubs in the UAE. It is strategically located in the heart of Dubai, having access to Dubai International Airport and the Jebel Ali Port. Al Quoz is home to several industrial and commercial clusters. The industrial sector has four sub-communities - Al Quoz Industrial Areas 1, 2, 3, and 4.
There are many storage facilities, so you can find a place to store your goods close to your business. Skilled labor, transport, and delivery companies are also readily available. You can hire experienced professionals for your activities at a lower cost. However, the rent of warehouses here are expensive.
Types of Warehouses
- All types of warehouses are available - General Cargo, Food Grade, Cold Storage, MOH-approved warehouses, Open Yards, etc. Warehouse of different sizes are also available
- Highly priced storage services
- It is centrally connected to the main areas of Dubai via the Sheikh Zayed road and Al Khail Road
Why should you consider a warehouse in Al Quoz
01Warehouses are centrally located in the region
02The unique location makes it ideal for goods meant for distribution and eCommerce
03Ready availability of transport and delivery service companies in and around Al Quoz
01The quality of warehouses is passable
02Most warehouses are older buildings and do not have newer amenities or security features
03Al Quoz is extremely crowded; traffic is also a major concern
04Warehouses are very expensive
Al Quoz Storage - Our Ratings
Types of warehouses 8/10
Size Availability 8/10
Choose the Right Warehouse for Your Business
When choosing a warehouse for your business in the UAE, it is important to consider the nature of your business and your specific needs.
- The location of the warehouse depends on the type of your business. Choose a warehouse that is easily accessible to your customers and suppliers.
- The cost of a warehouse in the UAE can vary significantly depending on its size, location, and type of business. Choose a warehouse keeping in mind these factors and your budget.
- Storage Requirements:
- Assess your storage requirements. It is essential to ensure the warehouse size suits your needs. Check the availability of delivery loading bays, lift access, stairs access, etc.
- Flexible warehousing:
- Consider flexibility, such as short and long-term storage facilities. Such flexibility is essential in the UAE as businesses should be able to adapt to changes in the market easily. You can reduce costs while giving your business the freedom to expand in the future.
Are you looking for a warehouse in Al Quoz?
Al Quoz is the perfect place for businesses, being located in the heart of Dubai. Businesses can benefit from excellent connectivity to roads, public transportation, shipping ports, and the Dubai International Airport. Companies can easily access other parts of Dubai via public transit, which is accessible in the area.
Renting a warehouse in Al Quoz is convenient for serving the local population efficiently. It allows you to leverage Dubai's pro-business ecosystem, streamlined processes, and investor-friendly initiatives. On-demand Warehousing is ideal if you must keep in line with the budget. Warehouses in Al Quoz are expensive, so it is better to opt for flexible Warehousing and expand your space as your business grows.